Organic Conditioners For healtheir Hair: Shea Butter, Horsetail, Carrot Oil, Soy Protein, Nettle, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Olive Oil, Cholesterol, Egg Protein, Honey, Tea Tree Oil.
Finally! A relaxer that really cares about the health of your daughter's hair. its super wasy to use, non-drying and helops to provide straighter, healtheir hair
Gentle formuloa wiht organic conditioners and moistureizers leave hair healthier and more manageable.
Rebuilds, protects and restores hair's elasticity, softness and shine.
Provides superior straightening for styling versatility
Moms, you told us that you want a relaxer for your daughter's hair that is gentle, non-drying, and beautifully straightens. While keeping the hair healthy and manageable. We're gibing you what you want...plus a whole lot more!
Introducing Kid's Organics by Africa's Best, the first No-Lye Organic Conditioning Relaxer System for girls. using all-natural. organic conditioners kids organics no lye relaxer strengthening and conditions your child's hair thorughout the entire relaxing process. The extra gentle formula delivers superior striaghtening. While heloping to repair, rebuild and restore hair's elasticity and softness. Kids organics give hair a lustrous, healthy shine and silky smooth feel. For adde dprotection against breakage or dame. this kit includes scalpGuard Pre-Relaxer protectant. It creates a protective barrier around the scalp, guarding agaisnt irritation.
DIRECTIONS FOR APPLICATION:
STEP 1: HOW TO MIX ACTIVATOR AND CREME RELAXER
IMPORTANT: Activator liquid must be mixed with creme relaxer before applying to hair.
1. Use the woodenspatula to make a hollow center in the creme relaxer jar.
2. Pour entire contents of activator bottle into relaxer creme jar. Thoroughly mix until the mixtureis smooth and has a uniform color. Whitestreaks in the relaxer creme mean that you msut continue to mix. The relaxer creme is properly mixed when the mixture is smooth and creamy with an even uniform color. Do not allow mixture to stand for more than 40 minutes prior to use.
STEP 2: PRE-RELAXER TREATMENT & RELAXER APPLICATION
1. Carefully detangle hair with large tooth comb.
2. Part hair into 4 section, down the middle and form ear to ear.
3. Applya small amount of scalpGuard pre-relaxer protectant directly to scalp. Continue making small aprts in each section applying scalpGuard until the protectant has been applied to the entire scalp.
4. Put on protective gloves
5. Set timer as indicated by strand test and the timing guide.
6. Start applying the relaxer creme mixture in the back sections. Make small 1/4 inch partings and apply relaxer with the back of the wide tooth comb or with your fingers. Complete each section and elave the hair line edges for last.
RE-TOUCH FOR NEW GROWTH
1. If hair has been relaxed BEFORE, APPLY ONLY TO THE NEW GROWTH. Never apply sooner than 6 weeks foloowing her last treatment.
2. Avoid spreading relaxer mixture on previously relaxed hair.
APPLICATION MSUT BE COMPLETED WITHIN 5 TO 8 MINUTES.
FOR UNRELAXED HAIR/ VIRGIN HAIR
1. Spread down the entire length of the hair strands, section by section.
2. USING A WIDE TOOTH COMB, Carefully comb through each section to insure even coverage. DO NOT tug, pull or force comb through tangles.
STEP 3: SMOOTHING
Smoothing the hair improves straightening.